What is a Commercial Single-ply Roofing System?
What are the benefits of a Commercial Single-ply Roofing System?
- Waterproofing abilities stop leaks before they can start.
- Resists powerful winds and damaging hail.
- Achieve UL fire rating.
- Will work in all climates and can be applied in all seasons.
- TPO Helps keep energy costs down by reflecting 85% of the sun.
- Highly energy efficient by reducing cooling costs up to 50%.
- 20-year, non-prorated warranty.
- All of these great single-ply roofing membrane features will be backed by a 20-year, non-prorated warranty. Oftentimes, materials and workmanship are both covered 100% for the entire length of the warranty. The material warranty is also completely transferable if the building gets sold.
Why choose a Commercial Single-ply Roofing System?
This ENERGY STAR® rated thermoplastic membrane is an excellent choice in re-roofing and new roof applications. It provides protection from harsh elements like: rain, hail, wind and chemicals. Durable, synthetic rubber reinforces this single-ply roofing product. The copolymer we use in this roofing system enhances the performance of the roof by creating great flexibility, excellent strength and an impressive durability that is hard to find on the market today. Recognized by major code approval agencies as a natural fire-resistant material.
Every single penny you put into your building is an investment. A single-ply roofing membrane can pay for itself in saved energy costs by diverting 85% of the sun’s heated rays away from the building. Furthermore, Air Conditioning and refrigeration systems will no longer have to work as hard. These type of savings will quickly add up over time.