Have you noticed damage to your commercial roof system: TPO, EPDM rubber, modified bitumen, metal or roof membrane?
Commercial roof damage claims are often denied or underpaid.
Who is representing your best interests?
TSCR is aligned with public adjusters and engineers to provide evidence of functional damage negating the classic cosmetic exclusion.
According to Bloomberg, “Insurers often pay 30-60% of the cost of rebuilding a damaged home (or business)”. Only a Public Adjuster can represent you in an insurance claim. The TN Department of Insurance strictly prohibits roofers and contractors from representing the building owner or representative in their insurance claim.
We will diagnose the cause of loss properly, ensure the proper mitigation companies are in place specific to your loss, get it right the first time, and expedite the entire claims process.
We want to educate you along the way so that you will have a better understanding of the property damage insurance claim process and what the insurance companies often look for when reaching your settlement.
Business owners face a multitude of challenges when dealing with a damage claim. If you choose to file the claim yourself, you will be juggling the claims process while attempting to revive your business.
It is then your responsibility to ensure the damage conditions are mitigated to avoid additional loss.
Navigating the maze of complicated insurance claim processes is a headache for a business owner. A claim may be eligible for business interruption loss calculations, which are complex.
Producing volumes that account the loss in detail to the insurance carrier is detailed and specialized. The verbiage and fine print of the insurance policy contract is complicated and hard to understand.
Business owners have numerous responsibilities that cannot be postponed or placed on the back-burner while they are trying to navigate the insurance claim process. It is imperative that business owners establish a team of claim experts to handle the claim process with the insurance carrier.
A common pitfall business owner’s face when dealing with a commercial roof damage claim is the cosmetic damage/cosmetic damage exclusion clause. Investigations by independent engineers and experts often reveal the roof has indeed been altered beyond first appearance. A damaged roof will no longer shed water properly and needs to be replaced. Insurance companies will use these clauses as a way to deny a claim. TSCR will help enforce the full value of your roofing claim and maximize your return.
Additionally, damage is often overlooked when investigating a claim. Hail damage is sometimes mistaken as heat blisters or age and condition. Hail damage can likely go unnoticed, resulting in more wear and tear to your structure over time.
We specialize in settling commercial roofing claims. Our expertise and experience extends to all major types of roofing systems including membrane/TPO/EPDM, modified bitumen, metal and shingles.
In addition to the roof itself, hail and wind can cause damage to HVAC systems, which may need to be repaired or replaced. We’ve assisted commercial roofing claims throughout the country for all perils such as wind, fire, tornado, and hail.
Multi-Family insurance claims can be extremely complex. You have a multitude of moving parts such as tenants, loss of rents, relocating families and still must operate your business. Let the apartment public adjuster’s at TSCR expedite and maximize your claim to ensure the best possible outcome.
One may quickly find themselves trying to navigate through the maze of complicated insurance claim processes including business interruption/loss of rents, damage calculations and multiple, lengthy inspections by the insurance company and its engineers. These people coming to your business are not your friends, they are professionals who are taught to deny, delay and underpay your insurance claim.
Whether it be fire damage, water damage, or a catastrophe, TSCR has the estimators, engineers, and professionals to swiftly execute an expedited and maximized claim settlement; so that you can get back to business.
- Evaluating your Business Policy to form the best possible tactic for presenting your claim to the insurance company
- Recording, analyzing and supporting the details of your insurance claim
- Advise you on your responsibilities as a business owner, such as preventing further damage and being aware of time restrictions
- Negotiating with adjusters and examiners.
- Keeping you informed throughout the entire claims process
- Develop a hands-on claim strategy that maximizes your monetary recovery
- Present a detailed claim file to your insurance company
- Fight as your advocate at all inspections and consultations with your insurer
- Expedite the greatest settlement possible with significantly less stress for you
- Let’s face it, going through an insurance claim process can be an overwhelming ordeal. Unless you are a trained insurance claims professional, navigating through the multitude of coverage forms, endorsements and complex verbiage of an insurance contract places you in a clear disadvantage in your claim negotiations.
- Insurance companies hire a team of experts to evaluate, investigate, and either pay for the loss or deny your claim. This team of “hired guns” which consists of adjusters, examiners, and appraisers do not have your best interest at heart. They are hired by the insurance carrier and their allegiance is to the insurance carrier, not you.
Your assigned TSCR loss consultant will assist in the following areas of your denied homeowner insurance claim:
- Completing a through coverage analysis with your Homeowner’s Policy to launch the best possible approach for presenting your claim to the insurance company
- Accurately developing a complete damage record to support every aspect of your insurance claim
- Keeping you advised of your responsibilities in mitigating your damages, protecting your property and any time restrictions that may be come into play with your claim
- Keeping you updated and informed throughout the entire claim process
- Development of a claim strategy through a “hands-on” approach to maximize your claim recovery
- Develop a detailed claim presentation and file the report with your insurance company
- Stand firm with conviction as your claim advocate in all inspections with the insurance company adjuster or their selected consultants
- Constantly striving to expedite the best settlement possible which promotes your peace of mind during the claim process.