- Old or Damaged Shingles
- Clogged or Damaged Gutters
- Mold Growth
- Water leakage problems, especially around pipes and vents
- Storm Damage, especially from hail which can be hard for a layperson to spot immediately after a storm.
- Read about Winter Roofing Concerns here
Why should I get a roof inspection on my Lebanon TN home?
The number one cause of premature roof failure is neglect of routine roof maintenance. Water entering the building damages not only the roof but also what’s inside. When a roofing asset isn’t properly managed it can cut the roof’s lifespan by as much as 33.3%-50%. A roof isn’t just a roof, it’s an investment that protects the contents of your home. Have you ever seen a video of how water can wear away at a rock? Now think of what it could do to your roof! Getting your roof on a routine maintenance schedule will:
- Allow you to become aware of the small issues before they become costly repairs down the road. Inspections should be performed on a semi-annual basis.
- Provide you with documentation of your roofs updated condition so you can prepare for future roofing needs ahead of time
- Allow you to save money on repairs by taking care of problems early on or in some cases, resolving issues before problems arise.
What if my roof damage is covered under Insurance?
To identify roof damage, you need to perform regular inspections after every major weather related event. Take a look at the roofing materials and look for signs of cracks, peeling, blistering, curling up, damage to caulk/roofing tar, and so on. Pay careful attention to areas around the perimeter. Read about Insurance and roofing claims here.
Why should you choose Tri-State to perform your roof inspection?
Choosing a residential or commercial roofing company can be challenging. We want to make sure you feel informed and know who we are not only as a company but as people too. At Tri-State, we pride ourselves on our dedication to quality work and customer satisfaction. You will never have to wonder if you made the right choice when you choose Tri-State Roofing. We ensure all of our crew members receive the highest level of training possible and we strive daily for excellence. We are proud to say that Tri-State:
• Has 25+ years of experience in the roofing industry
• Has an outstanding reputation in the roofing community
• Is a Veteran owned business
• Is ENERGY STAR Certified
At Tri-State Roofing, we aim to provide each and every customer with the best service possible. We have a daily goal to consistently go above and beyond when it comes to our clients and the services we provide. Let us show you just how Tri-State Roofing takes customer service to the next level.
How do I obtain a roof inspection?
Give us a call today at (615) 784-4628 so we can schedule a time for one of our service technicians to provide you with a quality roof inspection. After which, you will be presented with a detailed evaluation of your roofs current condition. We understand the importance of your roof functioning properly which is why we provide long-term solutions at affordable prices. If you have any questions at all our expert will sit down with you to make sure you understand all of your options. Don’t wait to call, (615) 784-4628, for your roof inspection. We look forward to the opportunity of earning your business.
Our customer reviews support our claim that we provide expedient service by qualified roofers at a fair price. Read our reviews by clicking on the icons below.