Roof Restoration by TriState Commercial Roofing
Avoid expensive roof replacement. Our Energy Star certified solutions provide a longstanding weather-durable finish that you can depend on for years to come. The roofing systems we install come with a leak-free warranty that covers both labor and materials.
Benefits of Roof Restoration versus Roof Replacement
- Lower labor costs
- No Tear Off costs (No Tear Off means no roofing debris clogging landfill)
- No Landfill or disposal costs
- No interference with your business operations
- Easy low cost future repair
Steps of Roof Restoration for a metal roof
- Roof is pressure washed and cleaned with Rust Off.
- Metal Ready Primer is applied over the roof.
- All fasteners are caulked.
- All seams are taped with reinforced fabric.
- Base coat is applied over all taped areas.
- Final protective finish coat is applied.
White, Energy Efficient, Roofs is What We Do
- No Leaks, No Seams; All roof repairs and restorations are complete with durable acrylics that are applied in liquid form to prevent future leaks.
- Full Warranty Coverage; The Roofing Systems we install come with a renewable, non-prorated warranty that covers both labor and materials for up to 18 years.
- Save Money; Our total coverage restoration systems reflect the sun to reduce roof surface temperature which reduces A/C costs.
- Non-Prorated Gaurantee; We do not offer deceptive prorated warranties that unfortunately are so common in the roofing industry. If a problem occurs, it is covered 100%.
- Weatherproof; The systems we install provide strong weather protection for your building against hail and strong winds.
Reasons NOT to Choose Roof Restoration over Replacement
If a roof has extensive damage or has already been recovered, it is time to replace it. GAF Pro Roofing Blog lists the following as reasons to replace versus recover a roof.
- Repairs to the roof are extensive; as a rule of thumb, if 25% or more of the roof is damaged it’s best to replace
- Insulation is not up to par or wet
- Owner is looking for a long-term solution and wants to utilize the latest technologies
Once we have performed an on-sited inspection, we can recommend the appropriate options for your building. For questions about Commercial Roofing systems and what options can benefit your business, or to schedule an on-site inspection, talk to Jason Mazzanti. 615-784-4628 firstname.lastname@example.org
We have an A+ Better Business Burea Rating . We are licensed and bonded.